In a subtropical climate like our country , it is essential to maintain proper humidity levels in hotels and resorts so as to ensure that the customers visiting have a blissful experience and are not much affected by the adverse effects of moisture and high humidity
Effects of humidity
- Rise in humidity causes condensation which can hamper the internal decor of hotel rooms forming white and translucent spots
- Electronic equipment is damaged because of excessive moisture
- Sweating or dampening of hotel room walls
- Dampening of equipment like television’s screen, microwave, sharpened cutlery, treadmill, cycle etc.
- High humidity levels leads to musty smell in areas such as gymnasiums, spas, storerooms , lobby etc.
- Discomfort to people having breathing issues or allergies
Advantages of using a Dehumidifier
- Reduced cost and Increased efficiency
- Prevents hotel rooms from having a musty odor and dampness
- Humidification control lessens fly and micro-dust particles, ensuring a healthier atmosphere.
- Expensive equipments remain protected and intact for a longer period of time.
Application Areas in Hotels
- Hotel rooms
- Indoor swimming pool
- Storage areas etc.