Humidity Control for Pesticide Storage
Storage of pesticides in an appropriate environment having adequate amount of moisture is very important. Excessive humidity has the potential to cause harm to these products as they are hygroscopic in nature.
Effects of high Humidity
- Caking, lumping, dissolution of pesticides
- Damaged cardboard containers
- Rusting of metal containers
- Labels may peel off the products
- Decrease in shelf life of products
It is evident that high humidity is not suitable for pesticide storage. Humidity in such areas can be controlled with the help of a dehumidifier which is equipped with technology that helps you maintain optimal RH levels for longevity of products.