Controlling the climate inside an industrial complex is very important as it can keep losses at bay by keeping the finished or soon-to-be-finished goods in their best state. At the same time, the absence of excessive humidity can also increase the lifespan of sensitive industrial pieces of equipment.
How to remove excess moisture from the ambient air of an industrial complex?
The short answer is with the help of one or more industrial dehumidifiers.
Industrial dehumidifiers remove excess moisture from the ambient air inside an industrial complex using the principle of adsorption. Dehumidifiers are not only capable of removing excess moisture from ambient air but at the same time, they can remove foul odor and even micro-organisms in case you buy the equipment from revered manufacturers.
What are the various applications of an industrial dehumidifier?
According to the spokesperson of one of the leading industrial dehumidifier manufacturers in India, industrial dehumidifiers find extensive applications in the following industrial sectors –
- Food processing plants and storage facilities rely heavily on industrial dehumidifiers as condensation can spoil processed food products. For example – powdered food products, spices, processed meat products, snacks, confectionery and even beverages can get spoilt before their shelf life comes to an end due to the presence of excessive ambient moisture.
- Companies that are associated with the production of lithium batteries also rely heavily on the abilities of industrial dehumidifiers. The reason is simple – lithium is very sensitive to ambient moisture. Hence, companies that are associated with the production of lithium batteries, need industrial dehumidifiers in their production and storage units in a bid to ensure that their products do not lose their overall performance metrics before they reach the hands of their customers.
- Pharmaceutical companies also rely on industrial dehumidifiers in a bid to ensure that the drugs they are manufacturing do not lose their functionalities during the processing stage. Excessive ambient moisture can lead to organic corrosion of the various ingredients present in a pharmaceutical product. To keep such instances at bay, pharmaceutical companies rely on the abilities of quality assured industrial dehumidifiers.
- Cold storage facilities also rely on industrial-grade dehumidifiers in a bid to ensure that flowers, vegetables, fruits, milk and processed foods do not suffer any form of deterioration. The presence of dehumidifiers helps in the complete eradication of ambient moisture – a common occurrence in cold storage facilities due to the constant egress and ingress of personnel as well as products.
- The defense sector also relies on industrial-grade dehumidifiers in a bid to keep sensitive military equipment from sustaining moisture-related damages. Excessive ambient humidity can not only lead to corrosion of metallic military equipment such as guns and vehicles but at the same time, it can also destroy maps, rations and live ammunition. This is the reason why military cargo storage facilities rely on industrial-grade dehumidifiers in a bid to keep ambient moisture below the 35% range.
Industrial dehumidifiers also find extensive applications in companies that are associated with manufacturing components that are frequently used to produce semiconductors. Semiconductors are hygroscopic and they can easily get spoilt in the presence of excess humidity. To keep losses at bay, semiconductor manufacturers rely on powerful dehumidifiers. For more details, consult with the spokesperson of a revered manufacturer of industrial dehumidifier in India.